Thursday 10 November 2011

Changing my Windows 7 Theme to Cow-boy!

Every good cowboy needs a little picture to remind him of home. So I thought I'd change my inspiration to incorporate the ideal picture of the US landscape. The picture is part of the Windows 7 standard pre-loaded set for the USA - but the sound effects and the twanging sounds whenever I have an error on my screen just make me think cowboy!




Thanks also to my friends on facebook who have suggested so far that these are the things I'd need to consider if I want to be a quintessential cowboy:

  1. Lasso 
  2. Boots
  3. Hat
  4. Checked Shirt
  5. Big Ass Belt Buckle
  6. A Horse
  7. A blade of wheat that I can chew 
  8. Tobacco 
  9. A Harmonica
  10. A Cowgirl 
So I'm thinking a couple of things - and I need y'alls help.

Firstly... did I leave anything out of this list?
Secondly... what is the modern day equivalent of this stuff (minus the cowgirl - I got that one downpat)

Let's get crackin - click on the comment button below and fire away -quickdraws!

Yee Hah.

Jono

GiddyupJono | Finding the modern day Cowboy

No comments:

Post a Comment